Monday, June 24, 2013

June 19th, 2013 Arrival of Hermana Talbot in Santiago, Chile

 June 19, 2013 

Arrival of Hermana Talbooot in Santiago, Chile


Hello all!!!
I have arrived to Chile. Safe and sound. Luggage got left in Atlanta, Georgia. Should have it by tomorrow. Until then I am in the same clothes. No big deal. I am missing some paperwork, but they are very understanding. What can we do anyway?
I am confused by the language of course. But I keep reminding myself that it will come. Until then, I will just be lost and pray for a translator or English speaking person,
Next P-day is Tuesday. So talk to you then! I am calm and well. The mission home Mom was quite shocked I was so calm.
Love you all!!
Brookies

P.S. Their keyboards are really weird here and it take forever to type haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment