Monday, October 21, 2013

17th B-Day Getting Ready to Start the Nursing assignment soon!

17th B-Day 
Getting Ready to Start the Nursing assignment soon!

Hi everyone!!


So I've got some news finally about the nursing responsibility that I've got. I will be starting this coming Saturday (19th October). What happens is if any of the missionaries in this mission (Santiago Este) have a health problem they call me. I have picked up the role earlier than expected due to Hermana Wright (Mission President's wife) needs my help. =) I do have hours that they call call me. Hermana Wright thought that would be best. So the next 2 or so weeks before the next change is an experiment as to what is working well and what is not working well.


I am so grateful to have Hermana Rivera as my companion right now. She has helped me out a ton the past few days to get me ready for the crazy calls I am going to receive. I will have some funny stories I am sure. =) I am going through the in-field 12 week training a little faster than 12 weeks, but all is well.


Hermana Rivera and I are getting along perfectly.

My boogers are black, just in case you wanted to know. The polution here is HORRIBLE. I am just thankful my nose hairs are doing their job and I am hoping that that crap isn't in my lungs. (We can hope right?)

MOM. FEED THE MISSIONARIES!! I don't know if it's a problem in Maine or not, but at times it is hard for us to get meals. Help em out!

I love you all! Say hi to all of my friends and co-workers for me. I miss you all!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE

P.S. For the photos. Um, there's... 


us studying in the morning with the sunshine... trying to tan or legs....



 my eyeball so you all know that I am watching you!!!....



and the HUGE broccoli here!! Seriously, the veggies are HUGE.


No comments:

Post a Comment