Monday, October 7, 2013

16th B-Day the Hermana who eats bird brains

16th B-Day
the Hermana who eats bird brains??



Bird Brains?? ewe for real???

Hey Familia!!

Hi. =) I have attached 2 pictures for you guys this week. One I was eating the brains of birds this week. Actually it was really good. I was surprised... but you have to put lots of butter on them!! HAHAHA. Lies. It's a fresh walnut. I hope I tricked some of you for maybe like 2 seconds. =)

We were able to attend General Conference. I watched the Relief Society session in Spanish and the rest in English. I was so thankful that they had set up English because I definitely understood way more than I would have had I listened in Spanish. Also, I wanted to write in my journal in English because I'm pretty sure whoever reads it won't understand in Spanish hahaha. I tell you what though, my spelling in English is HORRIFIC! I don't know what I'm gonna do when I get back home. I feel like I need to go back to school sometimes. I am teaching my companion English and sometimes I can't even remember how to spell something. It's terrible.


Hermana Rivera and Talbot before General Conference Santiago, Chile


So I don't really sleep here. Before my mission as Mom can attest, I was the sleeping queen, but now... I just can't sleep. I am not sure what it is yet, but I think it's stress to be honest. So I don't really dream hear either. I've never really been a dreamer. BUT I had an interesting dream Friday night. It was about you, Mom. So this was my dream: I was with Hermana Rivera and Hermana Jennings. I had a cellphone like we have hear and it started ringing. So I answered it and the person told me to put the phone on speakerphone so everyone could hear, but she specifically wanted to talk to me. (mind you this dream is in spanish... what? haha)... so I put it on speaker phone and the lady says "Hi. I'm a nurse at the hospital. I just wanted to let you know that you're Mom was in a terrible accident. You need to come home now because she's not going to make it until you get back in 2014". Okay, I woke up in a start and just started bawling!! It was so real and so scary. I can't even tell you how horrified I was. I had wished so back I could have called you, Mom. I have fasted and prayed yesterday and today for you. I hope to never dream ever again in my life.
(I AM NOT CORRECTING BROOKLYN'S SPELLING OR GRAMMAR SILLY SPANISH SPEAKING GIRL)

General conference was wonderful! If you didn't watch it, go watch it! If you did watch it, get the printed copy as soon as you can and study them! I know the messages were truth and were specifically for each of us. I could not believe all of the talks that were on convenants and missionary work. We were just all sitting there saying AMEN. =)

I love you all. A lot. I hope you are doing well. I cannot wait for all of these promised letters that are coming my way. I'm about ready to go kick some butt in the mail system. =)


LOVE LOVE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment